Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: How to show and tell a man you love him  (Read 3265 times)

• Liked: 0
How to show and tell a man you love him
« on: August 31, 2005, 11:25:08 AM »
How to show and tell a man that you love him...

I don't have a clue.

I just know that the first moment I looked at him, I thought--"my dear, my husband" 20 years later I am still intrigued by him. I like how I sometimes feel 'lost and found' around him. Gosh. A sicko big banker guy. And I'm a big girl too.

He's in London and we haven't seen each other in 5 months. He arrives home this Monday.

<whispers: This is the type of man that not only buys flowers for you--he arranges them. He gives me all his money. Brings food into the house. He takes out the garbage. He never drops a sock. He's a riot. A perfect gentleman always looking good.>

I want to do something special for him....he's asking me what he can do special for me. Any suggestions?

SOS

"The artist is not a person endowed with free will who seeks his own ends, but one who allows art to realize its purposes through him. As a human being he may have moods and a will and personal aims, but as an artist he is 'man' in a higher sense - he is 'collective man', a vehicle and molder of the unconscious psychic life of mankind"
--Carl Jung

• Contraltos do it lower....
    • Forever Autumn
Re: How to show and tell a man you love him
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 11:34:16 AM »
Well, you could surprise him with his favourite meal, candles, and music.  Also, having Jamie surprise me with that romantic bath the on Sunday, I think it is just such a sweet, sensual and FUN (every bit of every one of these adjectives) thing to do with your partner.

Most of all just shower him with yourself.  Let him know you missed him.  I know what I would do if I was that long seperated from Jamie:  I would have half his clothes off before he was even half way through the door.  Before the food, before anything else there would be some serious lovin' goin' on. 
I was born in the Summer and at Night...my mother named me AUTUMN DAWN.  True story.

Jamie's...beyond the stars and past eternity.

EMAIL or PM me for information about gigs or about booking me (solo gig) or the band.

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 11:55:48 AM »
Well, you could surprise him with his favourite meal, candles, and music.  Also, having Jamie surprise me with that romantic bath the on Sunday, I think it is just such a sweet, sensual and FUN (every bit of every one of these adjectives) thing to do with your partner.

Most of all just shower him with yourself.  Let him know you missed him.  I know what I would do if I was that long seperated from Jamie:  I would have half his clothes off before he was even half way through the door.  Before the food, before anything else there would be some serious lovin' goin' on. 

Nice advisement.

How silly of me to question this. Believe me, the man knows I miss him.

<edited by admin> I'm counting the days. He is too.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 12:34:36 PM by Leah »
"The artist is not a person endowed with free will who seeks his own ends, but one who allows art to realize its purposes through him. As a human being he may have moods and a will and personal aims, but as an artist he is 'man' in a higher sense - he is 'collective man', a vehicle and molder of the unconscious psychic life of mankind"
--Carl Jung

• Contraltos do it lower....
    • Forever Autumn
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 11:58:29 AM »
<edited by admin>I'm counting the days. He is too.

Yep!   ;D  <edited by admin> 
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 12:35:41 PM by Leah »
I was born in the Summer and at Night...my mother named me AUTUMN DAWN.  True story.

Jamie's...beyond the stars and past eternity.

EMAIL or PM me for information about gigs or about booking me (solo gig) or the band.

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 12:14:21 PM »
Hs a sock. He's a riot. A perfect gentleman always looking good.>

I want to do something special for him....he's asking me what he can do special for me. Any suggestions?

SOS

Yeah I could think of a few........but they all involve sharks.......(no really, a trip to the aquarium :P)

• Liked: 1
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 12:15:58 PM »
he gives you all his money.....whoooaaa mama!   ;)  give me one of those.

i'm all about the cook favorite dinner.  or do something really grand like hire a chef and a jazz quartet.  A little romance that YOU don't have to work for!!!!!

take out a private room at a swank place for just the 2 of you

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 12:17:20 PM »
I'm all for showing love, but can we leave out the graphic descriptions please? Or take them someplace else.  

• Liked: 24
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 12:22:32 PM »
Excuse me, this is just a bit Too Much Information, for advice about spicing up your bedroom activities, please find another site.

Please edit your posts. I don't care what you do in your bedroom, but I don't want to have to read about it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 12:36:48 PM by Leah »

• An eagle swooped down from a semi-trailer
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 12:23:59 PM »
This may sound silly but if he is the sort of guy who tidies up around the house, I would make sure the house was spotless, no garbage for him to take out cause it is already out, no dishes, no washing. Clean sheets on the bed, and the bed just really nice and ready for him, and the room ready for him to unpack in easily. Have food ready, a snack of something he likes and has missed if you are planning on going out later to his favorite eating place. After travelling it's nice to come home to relax and get settled. You know what he likes so I'd reckon just have things he likes ready for him. And maybe a nice thoughtful present on that freshly made bed.

I dunno, but damn that would be nice for me to come home to LOL

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 12:26:41 PM »
Excuse me, this is just a bit Too Much Information, for advice about spicing up your bedroom activities, please find another site.

Please edit your posts. I don't care what you do in your bedroom, but I don't want to have to read about it.

Thanks, Leah. I'm hardly a prude, but I really didn't need to know any of this.....  :P

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 12:28:22 PM »
I don't care what you do in your bedroom, but I don't want to have to read about it.

Same with your bathroom.
Im sure it was lovely for you both, but after the webcam story, i dont think i want to know any more about your sex life, or the sex lives of anyone else on this board.

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 12:31:13 PM »
but after the webcam story, i dont think i want to know any more about your sex life, or the sex lives of anyone else on this board.

Did I ever tell you about the time Guy and I ........... nevermind. ;)
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2005, 12:32:45 PM »
i dont think i want to know any more about your sex life, or the sex lives of anyone else on this board.

True.  There are plenty of other places to share that - including PM.  Thank you both in advance for showing consideration for other members, some of whom may have young children viewing this.

• An eagle swooped down from a semi-trailer
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2005, 12:34:48 PM »
Wow, do I feel like a stick in the mud, webcams, sex lives, and here's me: Clean the house up! That'll really show him you love him! Lord, help me, what have I become??  :o

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2005, 12:35:53 PM »
Wow, do I feel like a stick in the mud, webcams, sex lives, and here's me: Clean the house up! That'll really show him you love him! Lord, help me, what have I become??  :o

LOL!  ;D
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

Sponsored Links