Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Need cat please  (Read 8534 times)

• Liked: 6110
Re: Need cat please
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2018, 08:18:31 AM »
I didn’t see the 5% at all. Where can we sign up for the savings plan? We’ll definitely be ordering from them on a regular basis for his food alone.

Aww, perhaps they are not doing the first order discount any more.

This is all I could find on the savings plan, (3% over one or two years) but I checked mine and I do get 5% over 3 years. https://www.zooplus.co.uk/content/savingsplan5

Look out for the rewards programme too. https://www.zooplus.co.uk/bonuspoints/overview

And bitiba is their sister site, sometimes it works out cheaper buying from them instead but you do need to spend more to get free shipping and now I have the discount I find it's almost always better for me to use zooplus. https://www.bitiba.co.uk

• Liked: 239
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2018, 08:35:39 AM »
Aww, perhaps they are not doing the first order discount any more.

This is all I could find on the savings plan, (3% over one or two years) but I checked mine and I do get 5% over 3 years. https://www.zooplus.co.uk/content/savingsplan5

Look out for the rewards programme too. https://www.zooplus.co.uk/bonuspoints/overview

And bitiba is their sister site, sometimes it works out cheaper buying from them instead but you do need to spend more to get free shipping and now I have the discount I find it's almost always better for me to use zooplus. https://www.bitiba.co.uk

Thanks! I just got an email for 10% off our next order good until November  ;D It signed me up on the rewards program when I ordered 👍🏻
UK Spouse Visa (Priority)
Approved: 1 May 2018

FLR(M) Standard
Approved: 16 June 2021

ILR (SET M) Super Priority
Approved: 29 August 2023

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2018, 08:52:22 AM »
Thanks! I just got an email for 10% off our next order good until November  ;D It signed me up on the rewards program when I ordered 👍🏻

Even better!  ;D

• Liked: 957
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2018, 11:00:34 AM »
U
So we tried to get his Purina One Sensitive dry food last night but none of our stores had it. Asda was out of stock online and Tesco would’ve made it £10 with delivery so...we joined the Zooplus community. Ordered both types of food, harness and lead for car rides (he despises the carrier) and a few other things to get the free shipping. It’s already shipped! Hopefully it’ll be here in the next day or two.

Meanwhile he ate an ounce of chicken yesterday and a pouch of wet food. No more poops yet but is peeing fine. Happy kitty
I can send you some feliway wipes that might help him in the carrier if you'd like? My cat didn't care for them but every kitty is different. You just let it air for 10 mins after wiping before putting kitty in.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2018, 11:10:50 AM »

Yeah, I think persevering with the carrier would be a good idea. You are really not going to want him in the vets waiting room with all those dogs there, just in a harness.
Our older cat hates it too but I just bundle her in when she has to go and she forgives me once she's home! With the younger ones, we encouraged them to use the carriers as a safe place when they were brand new to us and so it's a lot easier.   :)

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2018, 11:22:28 AM »
UI can send you some feliway wipes that might help him in the carrier if you'd like? My cat didn't care for them but every kitty is different. You just let it air for 10 mins after wiping before putting kitty in.

I’ll try them! He’s so spooked by things, even the recycle guys walking by just now. I’ll pm you my address if you don’t mind sending them  ;D

FLR(M) Standard

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2018, 11:26:04 AM »
Yeah, I think persevering with the carrier would be a good idea. You are really not going to want him in the vets waiting room with all those dogs there, just in a harness.
Our older cat hates it too but I just bundle her in when she has to go and she forgives me once she's home! With the younger ones, we encouraged them to use the carriers as a safe place when they were brand new to us and so it's a lot easier.   :)

Oh don’t worry! For sure we’re keeping it and he will be in it for sure for car and vets. He seems inquisitive so I wanted the harness to take him to quieter parts of the village and see if he likes being outside some. He can’t be an outdoor cat but once and a while they said would do him good.

FLR(M) Standard

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2018, 11:56:21 AM »
Oh don’t worry! For sure we’re keeping it and he will be in it for sure for car and vets. He seems inquisitive so I wanted the harness to take him to quieter parts of the village and see if he likes being outside some. He can’t be an outdoor cat but once and a while they said would do him good.

Oh, great! Sorry, I had the wrong end of the stick!  ;D

I bought a harness for ours so I could take her out in the garden but as soon as she was in it, it was like someone turned the power off and she went completely floppy. I think it's a thing but I felt so sorry for her that I didn't do it again past the first few attempts!   ;D

« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2018, 12:03:11 PM »
Oh, great! Sorry, I had the wrong end of the stick!  ;D

I bought a harness for ours so I could take her out in the garden but as soon as she was in it, it was like someone turned the power off and she went completely floppy. I think it's a thing but I felt so sorry for her that I didn't do it again past the first few attempts!   ;D

No worries  :) I looked at some seatbelt harnesses and immediately said Nope lol

I’m hoping he likes it but I have been keeping tips for how to train your cat for one on Pinterest just in case  :D

FLR(M) Standard

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2018, 12:47:15 PM »
I’m evil 🤣 the cat loves to sleep in his bed by the window. Today he’s been sleeping more toward the back of it and seconds ago...it flipped over backward trapping him between bed and window (it’s like 1 foot off the ground so he wasn’t hurt) but I just fell in the floor laughing. Bad cat mommy! He’s now back on the couch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLR(M) Standard

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2018, 01:46:53 PM »
I guess he forgave me for laughing. He knew I’ve been a mess the last two days and needed a cuddle

FLR(M) Standard

• Liked: 957
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2018, 02:04:12 PM »
I guess he forgave me for laughing. He knew I’ve been a mess the last two days and needed a cuddle

Awww he is definitely home! What a sweetie.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab