Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: If Shortfall of 5 years FLR (M)  (Read 5189 times)

• Liked: 4
Re: If Shortfall of 5 years FLR (M)
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2019, 09:55:07 AM »
Hi All,
Is it compulsory to inform HO about the change of address on BRP? My address has changed in Dec 2017 but i have not informed the HO about the change of address, I realised while reading on this forum.BRP is expired in Dec 2019.I hope is not too late, if I may the changes now?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 10:29:31 AM by Ayor »

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2019, 02:20:44 PM »
Hello All,
I am preparing for the FLR(M) extension but i need your help in the issue of salaried employment + overtime. My previous and current basic salary (without overtime) is above the £18,600 and my current basic salary was increased in Feb 2019 but i have been paid overtime for the last 6 months.

Please see example below:
May 2019
Basic                          3000
Overtime                   1800
June Gross pay        4800

June 2019
Overtime                   1500
June Gross pay        4500

July 2019
Overtime                   1000
July Gross pay         4000

Aug 2019
Overtime                   1200
Aug Gross pay         4200

Sept 2019
Overtime                   1250
Sept Gross pay         4250

Oct 2019
Overtime                     350
Oct Gross pay          3350

1- I think i would be in Category A?
2- How should i calculate the total annual salary with the above example? Should the overtime included or not
3 - Do i belong to 6 months or 12 month payslips due to variations of monthly gross pay although my basic gross pay[e.g 3000 as above example] remained the same.

Please, i need your input in this with further explanation, sorry if my illustrations to long. Thank you for your support.

• Liked: 3589
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2019, 03:18:47 PM »
1. Only your basic pay really matters for the visa, so as long as each payslip is at least £1,550 before tax, you meet Category A. The overtime will be counted when they calculate how much you have been earning for the last 6 months, but only your base salary will be considered for your future income and employer letter.

2. Your total annual salary is your base pay, as stated on your contract and your employer letter. If your base pay is £3,000/month, then I assume your contracted annual salary is £36,000... so that's what should be in your employer letter and on your application form (the overtime is an added extra, but won't be included when they work out your future annual salary).

3. You are category A, so you provide 6 months of payslips and bank statements (well, 7 months to be safe). You would only use Category B and 12 months if you earned LESS THAN £1,550 in any of the last 6 months. There is no reason for you to even consider Category B, because you do not have a variable salary - you earn £3000 base pay every single month.

An example of when you might use Category B is if you are not on a fixed annual salary and maybe you only work some months and don't work other months, or you earn less than £1550 in some months and more in other months.

For example:
May earnings = £3000
June earnings =  £1500
July earnings = £4000
August earnings = £0
September earnings = £3000
October earnings = £1000

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2019, 08:44:30 PM »
1. Only your basic pay really matters for the visa, so as long as each payslip is at least £1,550 before tax, you meet Category A. The overtime will be counted when they calculate how much you have been earning for the last 6 months, but only your base salary will be considered for your future income and employer letter.

2. Your total annual salary is your base pay, as stated on your contract and your employer letter. If your base pay is £3,000/month, then I assume your contracted annual salary is £36,000... so that's what should be in your employer letter and on your application form (the overtime is an added extra, but won't be included when they work out your future annual salary).

3. You are category A, so you provide 6 months of payslips and bank statements (well, 7 months to be safe). You would only use Category B and 12 months if you earned LESS THAN £1,550 in any of the last 6 months. There is no reason for you to even consider Category B, because you do not have a variable salary - you earn £3000 base pay every single month.

An example of when you might use Category B is if you are not on a fixed annual salary and maybe you only work some months and don't work other months, or you earn less than £1550 in some months and more in other months.

For example:
May earnings = £3000
June earnings =  £1500
July earnings = £4000
August earnings = £0
September earnings = £3000
October earnings = £1000

Thank you ksand24 for this explanation and your support. You made the confusion to be easy to understand. I will get the 7 months payslip and fill only the annual base salary excluding the overtime.

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2019, 01:57:16 PM »
I have the following questions that may need your experience and advice or sample. It may sound silly for asking you these questions if they have been covered before. Please just be patience and but any assistance you could provide here would be most welcome as you have done before.

1. Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth? Please advice
Note for 1: I have been to my country of birth(Nigeria) on holidays 5 times from 2013 since i have been in UK in 2010.

2.If you were required to leave the UK, what country would you go to?- May be my country of birth but not to sure
Note for 2: This looks a little bit concerned to answer should incase i have given them alternative for refusal.Please advice.

2A. Are there any factors which would make it difficult or impossible for you to integrate and establish a private life in that country?My answer is
       Yes -

2A_1.Please explain fully:I need input how to write this

3 . If you left the UK, do you and your children have family or friends in the country you would return to?My answer is "No" - Please advice:
     Note for 3: I have family and friends back home but not to provide for our needs and accommodate us but my British kids do not have
     friend.Please advice.

3A. Please explain why you and your partner cannot live together outside the UK? Please advice

4. Would your children be affected if your application was refused?Answer is "No"
    4A.Please provide details for reason for No? Please advice

5. Would any of your other family members be affected if your application was refused?Answer is Yes
    5A.Please provide details for reason for Yes

6. Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?Answer is Yes - I have other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK
  6A. Explain your other reasons and say what documents you will provide to support your claim? Please advice
  6B. Documents supporting my other reasons to stay in the UK?Which document - Please advice

7. The form is different to the previous downloaded form i used in 2017 and a little bit complex for me but not to you guys.I hope i am using the right link but there is way that is stated FLR M during the application.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2019, 05:27:19 PM »
I have the following questions that may need your experience and advice or sample. It may sound silly for asking you these questions if they have been covered before. Please just be patience and but any assistance you could provide here would be most welcome as you have done before.

1. Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth? Please advice
Note for 1: I have been to my country of birth(Nigeria) on holidays 5 times from 2013 since i have been in UK in 2010.

2.If you were required to leave the UK, what country would you go to?- May be my country of birth but not to sure
Note for 2: This looks a little bit concerned to answer should incase i have given them alternative for refusal.Please advice.

2A. Are there any factors which would make it difficult or impossible for you to integrate and establish a private life in that country?My answer is
       Yes -

2A_1.Please explain fully:I need input how to write this

3 . If you left the UK, do you and your children have family or friends in the country you would return to?My answer is "No" - Please advice:
     Note for 3: I have family and friends back home but not to provide for our needs and accommodate us but my British kids do not have
     friend.Please advice.

3A. Please explain why you and your partner cannot live together outside the UK? Please advice

4. Would your children be affected if your application was refused?Answer is "No"
    4A.Please provide details for reason for No? Please advice

5. Would any of your other family members be affected if your application was refused?Answer is Yes
    5A.Please provide details for reason for Yes

6. Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?Answer is Yes - I have other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK
  6A. Explain your other reasons and say what documents you will provide to support your claim? Please advice
  6B. Documents supporting my other reasons to stay in the UK?Which document - Please advice

7. The form is different to the previous downloaded form i used in 2017 and a little bit complex for me but not to you guys.I hope i am using the right link but there is way that is stated FLR M during the application.

These are not trick questions, just take them at face value and answer truthfully.

1- They are asking about any countries that you have lived in so Nigeria will be one and if you have had a visa to live in any other countries, (as opposed to visiting) list them too.

2-Yes, it will be Nigeria.

2A-1 List your own reasons, we don't know what they are.

3. If you have family and friends as you have told us, the answer must be yes.

3A, 4A, 5, 6A. These must be your own reasons. We don't know what they are.

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2019, 01:31:51 AM »
These are not trick questions, just take them at face value and answer truthfully.

1- They are asking about any countries that you have lived in so Nigeria will be one and if you have had a visa to live in any other countries, (as opposed to visiting) list them too.

2-Yes, it will be Nigeria.

2A-1 List your own reasons, we don't know what they are.

3. If you have family and friends as you have told us, the answer must be yes.

3A, 4A, 5, 6A. These must be your own reasons. We don't know what they are.

Thank you for the feedback

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2019, 01:11:05 PM »
I need clarity on this below question.I have used Solicitor in my current Visa(previous FLR M), but i do not need his services for the extension.

I answered "No" to below question because i am not using solicitor for the extension.
Do you have an immigration adviser based in the UK?

• Liked: 3589
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2019, 03:36:30 PM »
I need clarity on this below question.I have used Solicitor in my current Visa(previous FLR M), but i do not need his services for the extension.

I answered "No" to below question because i am not using solicitor for the extension.
Do you have an immigration adviser based in the UK?

Yes, that’s correct. You are not using an immigration adviser for this application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2019, 03:55:57 PM »
Yes, that’s correct. You are not using an immigration adviser for this application.

Thank you ksand24 for the feedback and support.

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2019, 03:07:10 PM »
I am nearly finish the application, i need a clarification for options i should select for the below question.

Q_1.Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?Yes or No
Note Q_1
I think i should select Yes because we only have Council Tax as Joint. Utilities bills on partner name, mortgage,TV licence on my name

Q_2.Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support? Yes or No
Note Q_2
Not sure what to select.Utilities bills on partner name e.g Gas,water and electricity.
Mortgage,TV licence on my name. I am using my income only.Could you please clarify the options

« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 03:09:13 PM by Ayor »

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2019, 03:19:31 PM »
I am nearly finish the application, i need a clarification for options i should select for the below question.

Q_1.Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?Yes or No
Note Q_1
I think i should select Yes because we only have Council Tax as Joint. Utilities bills on partner name, mortgage,TV licence on my name

Q_2.Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support? Yes or No
Note Q_2
Not sure what to select.Utilities bills on partner name e.g Gas,water and electricity.
Mortgage,TV licence on my name. I am using my income only.Could you please clarify the options

1- Yes is correct.

2- That would be No. They are asking about a third party here, someone other than you and your partner, a parent, for example.

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2019, 03:28:13 PM »
Thank you larrabee for you quick response.

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2019, 05:02:29 PM »
I have finally submitted my application yesterday. Thank you all for your support through/before the application., without your advice i would short myself for ILR while i was considering Super priority, i really appreciate you.your time and knowledge to help everyone in any situation.
These are documents that i would provide for the application, could please let me if there is a gap.

1 - Mandatory
1- Consent forms Part 1(myself) and Part 2(partner)
2 - Declaration forms for my partner
3 - Partner passport(British and Nigeria) and Naturalisation cert.
4 - Passport and Biometric card(Applicant)

2 - Employment
1-  Letter from employer
2 - Online 7 months payslips and stamped(income above threshold)
3 - Bank statements for the 7 months period

3- Cohabitation non-joint documents
                       Applicant                              Partner
Dec 2017  -   EE mobile bills                     SSE letter(electricity)
April 2018     Invoice bills                          Halifax statements
Aug  2018     EE mobile bills                     Satander statements         
Dec 2018      TV Licence                           Gas Bills(British Gas)
April 2019     Pension statements           Letter from water(Severn Trent)
Aug 2019      Natwest statements           Electricity Bills(British Gas)
Note:
We have a joint in Council tax but i am not using in Cohabitation  documents but i would be using in Accommodation

4 - Accommodation
1 - HM Land Registry
2 - Initial Mortgage offer(Letter)
3 - Prove of the Mortgage offer(product transfer) after the fixed rate
4-  Mortgage statements(12 months) printed and stamped in the branch.
5 - Bank statements(6 months) direct debit for the mortgage.
6 - Council Tax(Joint)

5. Qualification for Spoken English
1- Level B1

6.  Kids
1 - Uk Birth cert
2 - British Passports

7 - Others
1 - NHS letter for the kids
2 - Letter sent from kids' school
3 - Voter cards
4- Travelling tickets(applicant)
5 - Receipt for the IHS and FLR(M) payments.

Could you please let me know where there is gap.Thanks

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2019, 05:09:53 PM »
I have finally submitted my application yesterday. Thank you all for your support through/before the application., without your advice i would short myself for ILR while i was considering Super priority, i really appreciate you.your time and knowledge to help everyone in any situation.
These are documents that i would provide for the application, could please let me if there is a gap.

1 - Mandatory
1- Consent forms Part 1(myself) and Part 2(partner)
2 - Declaration forms for my partner
3 - Partner passport(British and Nigeria) and Naturalisation cert.
4 - Passport and Biometric card(Applicant)

2 - Employment
1-  Letter from employer
2 - Online 7 months payslips and stamped(income above threshold)
3 - Bank statements for the 7 months period

3- Cohabitation non-joint documents
                       Applicant                              Partner
Dec 2017  -   EE mobile bills                     SSE letter(electricity)
April 2018     Invoice bills                          Halifax statements
Aug  2018     EE mobile bills                     Satander statements         
Dec 2018      TV Licence                           Gas Bills(British Gas)
April 2019     Pension statements           Letter from water(Severn Trent)
Aug 2019      Natwest statements           Electricity Bills(British Gas)
Note:
We have a joint in Council tax but i am not using in Cohabitation  documents but i would be using in Accommodation

4 - Accommodation
1 - HM Land Registry
2 - Initial Mortgage offer(Letter)
3 - Prove of the Mortgage offer(product transfer) after the fixed rate
4-  Mortgage statements(12 months) printed and stamped in the branch.
5 - Bank statements(6 months) direct debit for the mortgage.
6 - Council Tax(Joint)

5. Qualification for Spoken English
1- Level B1

6.  Kids
1 - Uk Birth cert
2 - British Passports

7 - Others
1 - NHS letter for the kids
2 - Letter sent from kids' school
3 - Voter cards
4- Travelling tickets(applicant)
5 - Receipt for the IHS and FLR(M) payments.

Could you please let me know where there is gap.Thanks

Unless you are unmarried partners, you will need your marriage certificate.

Sponsored Links