Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: American with an American Food Truck  (Read 5048 times)

• Southern American Food Truck
  • Liked: 2
Re: American with an American Food Truck
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2020, 12:01:49 PM »

All of it! (Except maybe vegan/veggie only stuff). I am absolutely drooling now!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

All of us usually offer vegetarian/ vegan options (Except The Weeping Chef) I have a wrap called The Angela which is vegan, and there is Veg Heads which is all vegan.  He's a great guy and his food is really good, it is just that I personally (and I'm not vegan so maybe I'm wrong) don't want to eat fake stuff... and his menu reads like a meat eater because he uses replacement products. If you see what I mean.  Haha he eats The Angela when we trade together.  My sister in law (Angela) is vegan and at family events I make the wraps, and she takes some and puts them aside, because she's not used to having to share her food with everyone else, because everyone loves the wraps.  Same with my GF cookies.  I brought them into work one day and the GF guy wasn't used to people wanting to eat his food.  ;D

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2020, 12:16:28 PM »

All of us usually offer vegetarian/ vegan options (Except The Weeping Chef) I have a wrap called The Angela which is vegan, and there is Veg Heads which is all vegan.  He's a great guy and his food is really good, it is just that I personally (and I'm not vegan so maybe I'm wrong) don't want to eat fake stuff... and his menu reads like a meat eater because he uses replacement products. If you see what I mean.  Haha he eats The Angela when we trade together.  My sister in law (Angela) is vegan and at family events I make the wraps, and she takes some and puts them aside, because she's not used to having to share her food with everyone else, because everyone loves the wraps.  Same with my GF cookies.  I brought them into work one day and the GF guy wasn't used to people wanting to eat his food.  ;D

I dont mind vegan/veggie offerings, but it just doesn't appeal to me. I hope they thrive so they can continue to cater to those that want that, but it would be a lie if i said i'd actively seek it out over a truck that has offerings of everything.

My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2020, 12:28:00 PM »

I dont mind vegan/veggie offerings, but it just doesn't appeal to me. I hope they thrive so they can continue to cater to those that want that, but it would be a lie if i said i'd actively seek it out over a truck that has offerings of everything.

I'm kinda with you on that one... 

• Liked: 957
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2020, 12:52:15 PM »
Margo, who is your friend?  Music Event... Rhythms of the World?  I was head of Stage Management at it for years!  Even when I lived in the US I came back for it.
Nothing on that scale! I listen to old school rave music and they put together some small club nights. :)

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2020, 01:23:40 PM »
Nothing on that scale! I listen to old school rave music and they put together some small club nights. :)

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
My husband does too, he used to help organise Exodus.   :)  Small world after all.

Sponsored Links