Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR-February application-need help with document requirements  (Read 1904 times)

• Liked: 14
Re: ILR-February application-need help with document requirements
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2022, 10:52:01 PM »
Hi again…,

Now I have another doc question-thank you for any advice!

For the below doc requirement we have our latest annual mortgage statement which is Jan. 2021. Will this statement be ok? We have not received the 2022 statement yet.

“Evidence of monthly housing costs for the accommodation in the UK where you live or will live”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2022, 11:04:07 PM »
Hi again…,

Now I have another doc question-thank you for any advice!

For the below doc requirement we have our latest annual mortgage statement which is Jan. 2021. Will this statement be ok? We have not received the 2022 statement yet.

“Evidence of monthly housing costs for the accommodation in the UK where you live or will live”

Yeah, for the evidence of monthly housing costs you just include the most recent mortgage statement and council tax bill you have received at the time of application.

So, if you don’t have the 2022 statement yet, just use the 2021 statement instead.

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2022, 09:41:20 PM »
Hello,

Just double checking on this requirement to be safe:

“All previous passports, travel documents, or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK”

Do I provide any passports that I had before I moved to the UK? Also do I include old BRP cards?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ILR-February application-need help with document requirements
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2022, 10:54:08 PM »
You include any passports you have held since moving to the UK (I.e. if you have renewed your passport since arriving). You do not need to include any other old passports.

You should not include any old BRP cards, as you’re not really supposed to have any old ones still in your possession.

When you get the new BRP from this application, they will ask you to mail your current BRP back to them so they can destroy it… so when you do this, if you still have any old BRP cards from previous visas, I would mail them back too.

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2022, 07:32:37 AM »
You include any passports you have held since moving to the UK (I.e. if you have renewed your passport since arriving). You do not need to include any other old passports.

You should not include any old BRP cards, as you’re not really supposed to have any old ones still in your possession.

When you get the new BRP from this application, they will ask you to mail your current BRP back to them so they can destroy it… so when you do this, if you still have any old BRP cards from previous visas, I would mail them back too.

Ksand24, I appreciate the confirmation of what I need to send in. I have no idea why I have my old BRP card, I’ll definitely send it in with my current one when it’s time.

I can’t express how much I appreciate this forum, it is the best! Thank you!

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2022, 07:59:34 AM »
Hi,

I just wanted to add this piece of info regarding my biometrics appointment.

After I submitted my application the other day and tried to book my biometrics appointment everything I tried showed no availability. However within 10 minutes I received an email stating I couldn’t book an appointment at this time because they were looking into whether I could use the Identity Verification app that has recently been developed. It would mean they’d reuse my fingerprints and I would upload a new photo.

Within a week I got a follow up email stating I’d need to attend a biometrics appointment. I was then able to book my appointment.

I was hoping I would have been able to use the app! I wonder how many people are selected to use the app and what criteria is used.

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2022, 12:16:17 PM »
The app was originally introduced in the summer of 2020 to help clear the backlog of applications as the UVKCAS centres were closed for months due to Covid - people were invited to upload their biometrics via the app instead of having to attend an appointment.

However, they retired the app for most applicants in September 2020 when the centres all opened up again - and only people applying for Tier 4 student visas had the option to use it.

But it looks like they are now allowing some SET(M) applicants to use the app again.

See here:
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message-detail?flashmessageId=74833

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2022, 07:30:08 AM »
The app was originally introduced in the summer of 2020 to help clear the backlog of applications as the UVKCAS centres were closed for months due to Covid - people were invited to upload their biometrics via the app instead of having to attend an appointment.

However, they retired the app for most applicants in September 2020 when the centres all opened up again - and only people applying for Tier 4 student visas had the option to use it.

But it looks like they are now allowing some SET(M) applicants to use the app again.

See here:
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message-detail?flashmessageId=74833

Hi,

I took a look at the info, thank you. It looks like they’re also using it for citizenship. Maybe when I apply for citizenship I’ll get to use the app .

My Biometrics appointment is done and my documents are uploaded. Now the wait begins!

Thank you !

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2022, 07:31:17 PM »
Great news!!! I just received an email stating my ILR visa application has been approved!!! BRP card to arrive in 7 days. I’m beyond excited and ever so thankful to this forum .

I did not use the priority service, just standard. I submitted my application on

February 18, 2022
June 23, 2022- email received stating visa approved

Thank you to the resident experts who take the time to help us weave through the visa maze !

Next stop, citizenship .

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2022, 07:35:38 PM »
Great news!!! I just received an email stating my ILR visa application has been approved!!! BRP card to arrive in 7 days. I’m beyond excited and ever so thankful to this forum .

I did not use the priority service, just standard. I submitted my application on

February 18, 2022
June 23, 2022- email received stating visa approved

Thank you to the resident experts who take the time to help us weave through the visa maze !

Next stop, citizenship .

Congratulations!!!   :)

Sponsored Links