Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Something odd about me....  (Read 33161 times)

• Liked: 1
Re: Something odd about me....
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2006, 01:32:23 AM »
I change my undies and socks about three times a day, don't know why (maybe that was sharing too much)!  :-[ ;D

[smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif]....if you change that much i would think your laundry wouldn't have time to get wrinkled!!!

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2006, 03:55:24 AM »
[smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif]....if you change that much i would think your laundry wouldn't have time to get wrinkled!!!

I know I know!! It is a really weird habit, my sister does it too. I have about four weeks worth if you can believe it!
I do that with everything! When I shop for clothes, food, books, etc... I always pick the one behind. Maybe I think the front one is contaminated by other people? Who knows!

Btw...I never knew I had so many quirks until I started reading everyone's posts. I'm a complete weirdo! :-\\\\

I do the exact same thing too. I bought a new sweater the other day and even though they had my size on the front of the rack I had to get the one on the inside as if it was untouched or something.

I'm so weird! ;D

« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2006, 08:09:46 AM »
One more - I put potato chips on my sandwiches, I love that crunch it provides.

That's not odd... people in the UK eat crisp sandwiches all the time!
(feel better?  ;) )

• I'm Josie from the block AKA silvermoondust
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2006, 09:15:43 AM »

I need to rub my feed together while I'm in bed at night to go to sleep.

I used to do this all the time, even when I don't need to sleep. If I was lying down or sitting on the couch, I always rubbed my feet together. I still do it from time to time, but not so often as before.

One more - I put potato chips on my sandwiches, I love that crunch it provides.

This was often how I ate all my sandwiches. Well the meat ones anyway, before I became a vegetarian. I still put crisps inside my sandwich if it's mock meat.

I won't eat a pizza any way else unless crust first. I MUST eat sandwiches that way as well. I make my way towards the middle of the sandwich.
Born and bred NYC-er living in Glasgow
Married to my scrumptious hottie Scottish boy on August 13, 2005.

• Tis Me!
    • My Family Photos
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2006, 02:42:51 PM »
I love crisp with tuna fish sandwiches............

I like to put the edge of the bed between my toes when i go to sleep at night..........or the heel of dh's foot....

« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2006, 02:58:28 PM »

I like to put the edge of the bed between my toes when i go to sleep at night..........or the heel of dh's foot....

On that note - I can't sleep with my feet over the edge of the bed nor can I go to sleep with the closet (wardrobe) door open.....
Never criticize a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes....that way you are a mile a way - and you have his shoes....

• Tis Me!
    • My Family Photos
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2006, 03:02:48 PM »
I love crisp with tuna fish sandwiches............

I should have said I like potatoe chips on my tuna fish sandwich or I like to eat tuna fish using potatoe chips as scoops....

• Then things got just plain Silly!
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2006, 05:15:21 PM »
I can't stand for a door or cupboard to be left open. Doesn't matter if it's only a crack, I have to shut it even if I am in the middle of something else. I always lock my doors the minute I get in my car/house. I am a freak about germs and I wash my hands compulsively to the point they are dry and cracked at times.  ::)
All dreams can come true—if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

I can't change the direction of the wind, I can however adjust my sails to always make it to my destination.

• Liked: 12
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2006, 05:48:43 PM »
I hate soda. Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, whatever. It's disgusting.
Plans on hold 'cuz Brexit

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2006, 05:54:26 PM »
Whenever I eat at Wendy's I dip my fries in my frosty....then in ketchup. (yum!!)

My sister takes it a step further...she dips her fries in her frosty, then in ketchup, then puts them on her burger and eats it. (ick)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2006, 05:59:17 PM »
On that note - I can't sleep with my feet over the edge of the bed nor can I go to sleep with the closet (wardrobe) door open.....

You are not alone!!  I am the same way, and the top sheets HAVE to be tucked in.  No going Euro for me.  Just the duvet isn't enough...

And something may come out of the closet at night.  Who knows what is in there!  Far safter to keep it closed.   :P
Riding the rollercoaster of life without a seat belt!

• Liked: 12
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2006, 06:01:40 PM »
I'm very into the paranormal. Nearly everyone in my family, even the most sensible, has experienced some sort of ghost presence in their old New England houses. My aunt especially. I saw my first apparition this past Christmas.
Plans on hold 'cuz Brexit

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2006, 06:28:49 PM »
I can't stand handling raw meat...so I only eat meat if I'm eating out or making deli sandwiches.
Now a triple citizen!

Student visa 9/06-->Int'l Grad Scheme 1/08-->FLR(M) 7/08-->ILR 6/10-->British citizenship 12/12

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2006, 07:11:30 PM »
When I was about 17 I expieranced sleep-paralysis,and for the longest time after that I was terrified of falling asleep because I was convinced I'd die if I did

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2006, 07:27:53 PM »
Boy...  you people are really odd...!!! ;D ;D
Riding the rollercoaster of life without a seat belt!

Sponsored Links