Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Game of Thrones - SPOILERS -DON'T CLICK UNTIL YOU'VE WATCHED THE WEEKLY EPISODE!  (Read 14425 times)

• Liked: 1260
There is a prophecy (apparently) that Cersei will be killed by her younger brother.  The assumption being that it will be Tyrion, but Jamie is the younger twin - so both are younger brothers.

Or maybe I imagined that prophecy???????

I don't remember that fully but it does ring a bell. I feel like it would be Jamie because Tyrion is a bit too obvious (though THAT would be poetic justice lol). Also, if I'm right and Tyrion is a Targaryon, he would only be Cersei's half brother.

And where is Briene of Tarth?  And could there be anything in the future for her and Jamie?  Or her and the Red headed wilding?

Good question...where is Brienne?! I can't remember where she left off...Wasn't she with Jamie? I don't think there's a future for her and Jamie and - though I'd LOVE for there to be a future with her and Tormund - I don't envision them BOTH making it long enough for there to be any romance (not to mention that Brienne is very duty-bound and doesn't seem to put romance before service (even if she does have crushes on people).

And, when Jamie arrived - was he alone?  Did he not bring the Lanister Army with him? 

It appeared that he arrived alone but I don't know if he actually did. I'm wondering if he road off ahead to warn them about the Lannister plans?
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Liked: 248
Tyrion a Targarion - that is an interesting idea.  What makes you think that?  And if he was, where would he fit into the Targarion family?

Next weeks episode, from the trailer, looks fabulous!

Brienne is Sansa's personal guard, so she must be in Winterfell with her, so we should see her meeting Jamie.

I read somewhere that  in a previous episode Jamie, talking to Bron, said he wanted to die in the arms of the woman he loves.  I actually do remember that bit.  But someone suggested that that would be Brienne!  Interesting thought.

I watched Thronecast last night and they confirmed that that young boy nailed to the wall was the one who had gone back to get his troops together.  So the White Walkers might be closer than we think!

Tyrion a Targarion - that is an interesting idea.  What makes you think that?  And if he was, where would he fit into the Targarion family?

I don't know...I just got a feel...He has an obsession with dragons and I DEFINITELY don't think he is Tywin's son (which is why I think he hates him so much). I remember hearing a theory somewhere that he might be the son of a Targaryon affair with Tywin's wife (but I can't remember all the facts around it to be honest). Believe I also heard from people that got further into the books than I did that there would be "3 dragon riders" and we can account for Dany and Jon...but who's the third? :)

Brienne is Sansa's personal guard, so she must be in Winterfell with her, so we should see her meeting Jamie.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. For some reason I thought she had gone back down to King's Landing.

I read somewhere that  in a previous episode Jamie, talking to Bron, said he wanted to die in the arms of the woman he loves.  I actually do remember that bit.  But someone suggested that that would be Brienne!  Interesting thought.

I could see how that could be Brienne I guess...but I could also see how that would be Cersei. Like some kind of "he kills her as he's dying himself and then does a 'crawl into her arms'" type deal. I think he will always love Cersei...but he has grown as a person and he doesn't like the person that she's grown into because she's definitely mad and power hungry. I think her sense of wanting justice against people who wronged her will be ultimately what gets the best of her. She's not focused on what the best move is, just what the selfish move is for her to feel better.

I watched Thronecast last night and they confirmed that that young boy nailed to the wall was the one who had gone back to get his troops together.  So the White Walkers might be closer than we think!

Eeek they're right around the corner then....
My, how time flies....

* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.

• Liked: 0
Could it be Bran as the 3rd dragon rider ...was he not told that he was going to fly...

Could it be Bran as the 3rd dragon rider ...was he not told that he was going to fly...

But Bran said specifically that he is NOT Jon's brother so I think that confirms he's not a Targaryon.
My, how time flies....

Three dragon riders!  And Tyrion's mum conceived him via an affair.  Fabulous!

Brienne did go to Kings Landing when they discussed a truce and brought the White Walker with them.

Why is Cersei smiling when they tell her that the White Walkers have broken through the wall?  Why does she not seem bothered by anything?

Did anyone see the trailer for next week?

Three dragon riders!  And Tyrion's mum conceived him via an affair.  Fabulous!

Brienne did go to Kings Landing when they discussed a truce and brought the White Walker with them.

Why is Cersei smiling when they tell her that the White Walkers have broken through the wall?  Why does she not seem bothered by anything?

Did anyone see the trailer for next week?

RE the "dragonriders", I'm not sure if things have changed now though because one of the dragons is dead.... Here's the theory I was thinking of:

But it also helps fill in the gaps about another theory that fans have long been puzzling over. In George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire books, Dany has a vision in the House of the Undying of her brother Rhaegar (you know, Jon's dad) saying "The dragon has three heads."

This could mean anything—for instance, Dany started off with three dragons, and it could be as simple as meaning that three dragons were destined to be born and raised by a Targaryen. But some think there's more to it: some theorize that it's about the fact that there might be three surviving Targaryens (apart from Dany and Jon, it's not obvious who the other might be), while others think that the phrase refers to the actual riders of the three dragons.

So yeah, it could just mean that there were 3 dragons OR it could mean that there are 3 Targaryens alive :) (coughTYRIONcough) :p

Cersei was probably smiling because she's either over-estimating her army's strength and any type of magic they possess  or she's underestimating how much damage the Whitewalkers can do! I think she might be thinking that everybody else will fight the whitewalkers and die and then there won't be too many of them left for her army to pick off (and I imagine she has her maesters to conjure up some sort of magic she thinks will be effective).

I literally just watched the trailer for next week. I just want it to show me MORE! ahhhhh
My, how time flies....

Adding to your theory about Tyrion:

When Jon encountered the dragon for the first time, the dragon recognised him as a Targaryen.(please ignore all spellings).  And he was able to stroke the dragon.

When Danny chained up the dragons because she was afraid they would kill another child.  It was Tyrion who let them lose.  And they didn't kill him.  So, ................

Adding to your theory about Tyrion:

When Jon encountered the dragon for the first time, the dragon recognised him as a Targaryen.(please ignore all spellings).  And he was able to stroke the dragon.

When Danny chained up the dragons because she was afraid they would kill another child.  It was Tyrion who let them lose.  And they didn't kill him.  So, ................

Hadn't even considered that bit but now that you mention it....
My, how time flies....

I've just watched episode two!  So much in it!

I've just watched episode two!  So much in it!

OMG yes!!! And next week apparently is going to be 82 minutes! All will be battle I’ve heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My, how time flies....

They seem to be setting up couples. It sounds as if one or both of them will die.  Wonder who?????

I knew Gentry and Arya would get "friendly."

Who do you think will die next week?

I knew Gentry and Arya would get "friendly."

Yeah I agree that after watching the scene where she initially asked him to make her a weapon, it was clearly on and my prediction about him being paired off with Sansa wasn't happening LOL

Who do you think will die next week?

I think EITHER Tormund or Brienne (probably more Tormund) will go. I think Jamie will die. Little Mormont Lady will probably not make it. I think EITHER Grey Worm or Missendei (sp?) will die...probably more Grey Worm than her. At least another Dragon will be taken down. I think Theon will probably die and I think Bran will die sacrificing himself so they can get a clear shot at the Night King. I think Sam will make it but maybe that's just my wishful thinking? Jorah could potentially die in an effort to save the Queen.  I reeeaaaallllyyy dont want Davos to die but I have a feeling him and the majority of the Night's Watch and Brotherhood will probably die.

What are your thoughts?
My, how time flies....

I think Brienne has been set up to die - with her gaining her wish to be a knight.

Theon - dead

But if they kill Bran, even if he sacrifices himself, then the Knight King has achieved what he set out to do.  Plus, Bran will then be a White Walker.  So I would guess they will hang on to Bran, for a while at least.

You know in the clip for next week - Danny says "The dead are already here" or something like that.  And they have emphasised all the women and children to go into the crypt.  What is kept in a crypt?  And what power has the Knight King got?  What if the crypt is a Trojan Horse and all the dead rise up as WW?  We might even see Ned Start again etc - with blue eyes????

I think next week, which is going to be a longer episode, is going to be full of main characters being killed off.  We haven't had any deaths for the last two episodes so they must be saving them up.

And if next week is the big battle, then what are the episodes after that about?

And what about Cersei?  We haven't seen her.

You don't think there could be anything between Theon and Sansa do you?  I know they were brought up as brother and sister, but that doesn't seem to be a problem there.

And And And

Danny doesn't seem too happy at the news that Jon is the heir to the throne.  Neither Jon nor Danny seem to be bothered about incest.  I think Danny is going to go nasty.  She has shown flashes of her father, the mad king, on a few occasions.  The apple doesn't fall too far.  Her brother was a nutter. 

What do you think?????

We need a bottle of wine to discuss this over!

Sponsored Links