Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Game of Thrones - SPOILERS -DON'T CLICK UNTIL YOU'VE WATCHED THE WEEKLY EPISODE!  (Read 14401 times)

• Liked: 248
When we had the "Hold the Door" incident and Hodor was killed - where they the last of the Children of the Forest?  Do you think there could be more?

And, talking of wolves, remember Arya's wolf, Nemaria (or however you spell it)?  She had her own pack. 

So, we need a kill list for this week.  Then we can check and see who we can cross off on Monday.

I reckon:

Theon

Baldy fella who had little birds talk to him (can never remember his name)

Gendry

Brienne

Gilly and little Sam

• Liked: 1260
When we had the "Hold the Door" incident and Hodor was killed - where they the last of the Children of the Forest?  Do you think there could be more?

And, talking of wolves, remember Arya's wolf, Nemaria (or however you spell it)?  She had her own pack. 

So, we need a kill list for this week.  Then we can check and see who we can cross off on Monday.

I reckon:

Theon

Baldy fella who had little birds talk to him (can never remember his name)

Gendry

Brienne

Gilly and little Sam

I think Nymeria and her pack will come back and I don't reckon that was the last of the children of the forest (RIP Hodor).

I think it'll be :

Theon,
Gilly & baby Sam
the baldy guy (as you call him hahaha)
Brienne
Jamie
Tormund (and I will weeeeeep)
The little girl who was going to go in the crypt to defend the women/children
Beric
Bran

(and that's at a minimum)
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

And then the three episodes after that we will see who kills Cersei.

• Liked: 537
I feel like there isn’t one particular way for this to end that I’ll be satisfied with. Part of me wants total, empty night king chaos and part of me is like “that’d be depressing I wouldn’t like that” haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be a bit depressing... But we never get that. And as absolutely depressing as GoT has been, I feel it would suit. I'm rather annoyed at Dany right now... She is being a bit of a twat. 🙃
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

I think Danny is going to turn nuclear.

It would be a bit depressing... But we never get that. And as absolutely depressing as GoT has been, I feel it would suit. I'm rather annoyed at Dany right now... She is being a bit of a twat. 🙃

Somebody had to say it! hahaha 

I think Danny is going to turn nuclear.

Agreed

I feel like Sansa will probably survive the battle strictly because I feel like her and Dany still have unfinished business. They need to have some sort of mood-off as the tension between them is just too high.
My, how time flies....

* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.

We are all expecting Danny and Cersei to be the big showdown - I think you are right - the big show down may be Danny and Sansa.

We are all expecting Danny and Cersei to be the big showdown - I think you are right - the big show down may be Danny and Sansa.

I don't know if it will be THE big show down, but I definitely think there's still some unfinished business/storyline to use there so I can't imagine either of them would die during this next episode.

..and thinking about it...I'm wondering if Dany will totally pull away from Jon know that she knows he's a Targaryon? And if the "big show down" would be Jon vs. Dany and Sansa will obviously back Jon....It'll probably be Uron vs. Cersei then Jon vs. Dany and then the finals of whoever wins both of those.

Who knows though...White walkers are still in play...
My, how time flies....

I agree - big split coming between Danny and Jon.  Hilarious that it is because he is the rightful heir, and not because they are aunt and nephew.

I hope Lady Mormont makes it.

Uron - hope Theon or his sister kills him.  But if Theon dies, as we all suspect, in this next episode - then it will have to be Theon's sister.  Can you guess I can't remember her name?

I tape it at 2am, then when I get up I settle down to watch it.

I have a feeling the white walker army has split and half (with Night King and Dragon) are heading to Kings Landing. It won't take the Night King long to get back up North riding a dragon...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

Me too. I really like her!

Gasp, Lyonaria, hadn't thought of that!  The army could be split so a battle on two fronts.

This is going to be an excellent episode!

I agree - big split coming between Danny and Jon.  Hilarious that it is because he is the rightful heir, and not because they are aunt and nephew.

ahahah in fairness, didn't Targaryons like to keep it all in the family?

Yeah I'm not sure about Lady Mormont (I want to say she wouldn't but that's only because I'm thinking practically because she's only a young girl that probably hasn't done much training in terms of fighting...). That being said, I do want her to survive. I can't tell so am not ready to put her on the list just yet.

Yeah but I'm not sure Theon's sister will live very long. I would've imagined it'd be Theon that would kill his uncle more so than his sister....but then that would blow the theory that he'll die at Winterfell....so who knows anymore! UGH only 2 more sleeps for me!

I have a feeling the white walker army has split and half (with Night King and Dragon) are heading to Kings Landing. It won't take the Night King long to get back up North riding a dragon...

Oh F*******CK! I hadn't thought of this either....SHIIIIIEEEEET. That could DEFINITELY be a possibility. Would be worth it though just to see Cersei's stupid smug face go blank.

My, how time flies....

OK, I'm going for it!  It is coming up to 1am and I am armed with coffee.  One hour to go.

The joys of not having to get up for work can't be underestimated!

Meet you on the other side.

Sponsored Links