Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Preparing for ILR SET (M) application - things have changed?  (Read 13700 times)

• Liked: 8
Re: Preparing for ILR SET (M) application - things have changed?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2021, 01:48:14 PM »
For the living requirement documents this is the best I could do. For the life of me I can't find a document for my partner in December 2018. Jan 2019 was the closest I could find. Will this be ok?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2021, 02:25:31 PM »
For the living requirement documents this is the best I could do. For the life of me I can't find a document for my partner in December 2018. Jan 2019 was the closest I could find. Will this be ok?

That should be fine so far.
I was just about to tell you to make sure you both have a bank statement coming in every single month so that you don't have this problem next time, but this is ILR so no next time. Yay!  :D
Can't believe you guys are at this stage already, time has flown!  :)

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2021, 03:57:43 PM »
That should be fine so far.
I was just about to tell you to make sure you both have a bank statement coming in every single month so that you don't have this problem next time, but this is ILR so no next time. Yay!  :D
Can't believe you guys are at this stage already, time has flown!  :)
Hi Larrabee! Hope you're well :-).

That's brilliant thank you! Haha I honestly had to read the "no next time" part again I can't wait for this headache to end lol. I low key want to take a sabbatical from work after my partner gets citizenship and just be on a beach somewhere .

It's crazy how quickly it's gone, y'all have helped us for 5 years now and I'm so thankful. I really can't stress enough how we would not have been able to do this with you folks :-)

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2021, 04:03:11 PM »
Hi Larrabee! Hope you're well :-).

That's brilliant thank you! Haha I honestly had to read the "no next time" part again I can't wait for this headache to end lol. I low key want to take a sabbatical from work after my partner gets citizenship and just be on a beach somewhere .

It's crazy how quickly it's gone, y'all have helped us for 5 years now and I'm so thankful. I really can't stress enough how we would not have been able to do this with you folks :-)

Yeah,  definitely get his citizenship first but once you've done that you can enjoy your long break! 

• Liked: 1327
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2021, 10:28:52 PM »

Completely not the point of your thread, here, but... are you using Google Sheets on your mobile?!  I have accessed spreadsheets on my mobile in moments of desperation before, but I would never do this as a regular thing.  Mygawd, man!  Be kind to yourself!  ;)
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2021, 10:41:55 AM »
Completely not the point of your thread, here, but... are you using Google Sheets on your mobile?!  I have accessed spreadsheets on my mobile in moments of desperation before, but I would never do this as a regular thing.  Mygawd, man!  Be kind to yourself!  ;)
Ahahaa I know I know it's painful but I just had to do something to keep myself organised this screenshot is just a cry for help

• Liked: 1327
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2021, 08:14:05 PM »
Ahahaa I know I know it's painful but I just had to do something to keep myself organised this screenshot is just a cry for help

Oh dear.  You do need that sabbatical.  ;)  But, I guess, after dealing with UKVI, the mobile Sheets app probably seems easy.
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2021, 08:36:51 PM »
Oh dear.  You do need that sabbatical.  ;)  But, I guess, after dealing with UKVI, the mobile Sheets app probably seems easy.
Haha honestly nothing would bring me more joy than that I'll even settle for just staying at home looking after the cat at this point .  Oh no competition haha, the tiny annoying cells on the sheet with the janky copy and paste features is meditative compared to trying to navigate UKVI ...don't tell them I said that

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2021, 01:55:29 PM »
Hey folks,

Just got word of my salary increasing on the 5th April paid in arrears from 15th onwards () but my 6 months bank statements and payslips won't currently reflect that. I've asked HR to mention the old and new salary in the confirmation letter, will that be ok?

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2021, 02:04:09 PM »
Hey folks,

Just got word of my salary increasing on the 5th April paid in arrears from 15th onwards () but my 6 months bank statements and payslips won't currently reflect that. I've asked HR to mention the old and new salary in the confirmation letter, will that be ok?

Yes, that’s fine.

UKVI can only consider your previous salary for the calculation anyway, as you won’t have been earning the new salary for 6 months yet at the time of application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2021, 02:07:46 PM »
Yes, that’s fine.

UKVI can only consider your previous salary for the calculation anyway, as you won’t have been earning the new salary for 6 months yet at the time of application.

Awesome thank you :-). I did have another question btw but for the life of me I can't remember it haha

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2021, 05:29:56 PM »
Just got word of my salary increasing on the 5th April paid in arrears from 15th onwards (

Hey, congratulations!  :)

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2021, 05:39:43 PM »
Hey, congratulations!  :)
Thank you ^_^

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2021, 12:54:00 AM »
Just remembered! So I got the house remortgaged and deed changed to solely me at the beginning of March, but the solicitors said it could take several weeks to get a copy of the updated deed. Is there an alternative I can provide besides the deed to show proof of ownership? I have a mortgage letter from my current lender

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2021, 01:10:59 AM »
Just remembered! So I got the house remortgaged and deed changed to solely me at the beginning of March, but the solicitors said it could take several weeks to get a copy of the updated deed. Is there an alternative I can provide besides the deed to show proof of ownership? I have a mortgage letter from my current lender

Ah, yes, it can take a couple of months for the new Land Registry document to be issued.

I would just provide whatever paperwork you have to show the change... new mortgage agreement, anything else you have in writing that confirms the change of ownership etc.

I would also have your brother confirm the change of ownership in his letter.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab