Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Game of Thrones - SPOILERS -DON'T CLICK UNTIL YOU'VE WATCHED THE WEEKLY EPISODE!  (Read 14427 times)

• Tea And A Butty
  • Liked: 14

I didn't think Bran was really Arya but I did think Bran was going to have some kind of plan...I originally thought Bran and Tyrion had some type of plan up their sleeve because of the glances they threw at each other after a night of staying up sharing stories in the last episode but apparently not! I genuinely did not see the whole Arya thing coming but we did laugh when the red witch said "what do we say to death?" and my husband and I both went "NOT TODAY!" just before Arya did LOL  We did assume she meant white walkers by "blue eyes" but I still didn't think she would be the one to take down the Night King!

I could definitely see that theory being a possibility but also given we're halfway through the last season, I'm not sure they'd bother with that. But you never know in the game of thrones.

But yeah...100% meh and apathetic about even the idea of Cersei posing any type of issue/threat after what they just went through....lol They could've made this the final episode and I would've been more than fine with it. Cersei who?

The Dothraki have been finished off, the Unsullied have largely gone so they really only have the Iron Islands fleet of those loyal to Theon's sister and there's not going to be much of them maybe. I remember Cersei's had her scientists come up with a way to defeat the dragons, if I remember correctly?

Tyrion will sort Cersei out or Arya can just sneak in there and kill her. SO many possibilities!

• Liked: 537
Wasn't she holding bald eunach's hand when they were walking out of the crypt?

Oh, you mean lady Mormont? I thought you meant the other little girl who asked to help fight but they convinced to go into the crypt.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 537
Well, the sea captain guy could have gone and saved her by putting the necklace back on her?
No, I think that website means Danny's interpreter who is in love with Grey Worm. She's Missandai (so?) Not the red woman melisshatever.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Tea And A Butty
Just remembered Bronn is out there! Does anyone think he's going to go through with killing Tyrion and Jamie??

• Liked: 248
Surely Bron isn't going to try to kill Jamie and Tyrion.  But he does like his money.

I just don't think that Danny and Jon have that many fighters left.  Even if they do have two dragons.

• Liked: 1260
I just figured that one was Jon's... Since we saw nothing of it since it dropped him off.

I thought Jon's was hurt pretty bad from the fight with the ice dragon.

Well, the sea captain guy could have gone and saved her by putting the necklace back on her?

He could've but A. I don't know if he would've thought of that because it might not have worked (and he never previously believed in magic if I remember correctly) and B. he didn't particularly like her so I'm not sure he would've wanted to save her if he thought he could.

Wasn't she holding bald eunach's hand when they were walking out of the crypt?

Also, I called all the dead coming to life to kill everyone. I don't even get why that happened?! It's the frigging north! Everyone in the crypt who could safely hold a blade would have a bloody weapon, and they all would have been shown how to hold it and how to swipe with it. 🙄 That angered me.

Ah she might've been! I thought I had saw her by where the dead were attacking in the crypt but you might be right.

I too anticipated the dead coming back to life in the crypt so when it didn't initially happen I was like "...Oh...maybe not..." but then when it happened I was like "OH *bleep*....HE'S ACTUALLY DOING IT..." I was also super annoyed that they didn't seem to arm ANY of those in the crypt except Sansa (because of Arya)..... I genuinely thought Sansa was going to kill herself though...
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

The Dothraki have been finished off, the Unsullied have largely gone so they really only have the Iron Islands fleet of those loyal to Theon's sister and there's not going to be much of them maybe. I remember Cersei's had her scientists come up with a way to defeat the dragons, if I remember correctly?

Tyrion will sort Cersei out or Arya can just sneak in there and kill her. SO many possibilities!

Yeah I told my sister that I felt like Cersei wasn't a threat after what they had just gone through and her response was "but Cersei still has SO many men while it was a mass execution pretty much up in the North.... I highlighted that the Faceless Men could maybe be of use to the North but they aren't exactly the type to get involved in this type of stuff. She highlighted about the Eryie...Would they come to help save Sansa?? Are they even still in existence?

I said to my sister that they might not have many people but they have the BEST people :) and she just said that Cersei's death will be magnificent lol (I do hope it's Tyrion that kills her....).

I wouldn't be shocked if Yuron turned on Cersei and took the thrown.

Also...so Sansa and Tyrion I think have a chance (and I would love to see that) but do we think that Jamie and Brienne realistically have a romantic chance?

Oh, you mean lady Mormont? I thought you meant the other little girl who asked to help fight but they convinced to go into the crypt.

Nah that is the one I was talking about but I didn't notice she was holding Varies's hand as I think by that point I was like "IT'S ALL OVER!! YAY"

No, I think that website means Danny's interpreter who is in love with Grey Worm. She's Missandai (so?) Not the red woman melisshatever.

Yeah it's Missandei that's alive, not Melisande :)

Surely Bron isn't going to try to kill Jamie and Tyrion.  But he does like his money.

I just don't think that Danny and Jon have that many fighters left.  Even if they do have two dragons.

I can see him try it but not be able to go through it. Also, he's a sellsword... If they just offer him enough (or convince him that they're the winning side of the battle), he's likely to just turn anyways. I think he's already questioning if Cersei's request isn't just batshit insane or not. I think he could do it as they wouldn't expect it, but I'm not sure that Bronn could go through with it...Or at least I hope he couldn't...

They may not have a lot of fighters but they do have brains and experience from those who were close to Cersei and know her weaknesses (Jamie and Tyrion). The question is....will Jamie stay?? Will he try to go back to Cersei?? Tyrion knows that isn't an option but Jamie did make a point to say that he was only there to fight for the living and wasn't joining house Stark or following Dany as his queen.
My, how time flies....

* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.

Just watched episode 4.  Aaaahhhhh!

Jamie and Brienne!

Bron!

Missandre!

Baldy Boy!

The Hound and Arya!

• Liked: 239
I have to say this episode was a little boring for me. But Jamie and Brienne...wow...that part at the end made me cry. She’s my fav character by far. I’m overly annoyed at Dany constantly  ::)
UK Spouse Visa (Priority)
Approved: 1 May 2018

FLR(M) Standard
Approved: 16 June 2021

ILR (SET M) Super Priority
Approved: 29 August 2023

• Tea And A Butty
After watching Episode 4 I can say Dany is starting to annoy me now. Bronn turning up and being a total ars* to Tyrion and Jamie means he's probably going to get done in by one of them. I can't see Tyrion making good on the Highgarden promise anyway.

Also, who thinks Jamie is going back to kill Cersei and not save her?

Jamie killing Cersei - that would be fabulous!

And Jon sent Ghost back to the North.  We love Ghost.

And we love the second dead dragon.

I think Cersei might kill Euron.

Just watched episode 4.  Aaaahhhhh!

Jamie and Brienne!

Bron!

Missandre!

Baldy Boy!

The Hound and Arya!

Watched it last night as we were in Whitby over the weekend and didn't get back until late on Monday and I was just too exhausted to post last night but OH MY GOD!

honestly think the final showdown now won't be Cersei...it'll be the Stark girls vs. Dany.

Also, this episode had so many cringey and uncomfortable moments that it was almost physically painful at some points haha

I have to say this episode was a little boring for me. But Jamie and Brienne...wow...that part at the end made me cry. She’s my fav character by far. I’m overly annoyed at Dany constantly  ::)

I think this was just setting up certain storylines and I think there were some really powerful scenes (like the Vares and Tyrion chat), but I could definitely appreciate how it might be seen as a bit boring.

Yeah....the Jamie and Brienne thing....UGH.

I too get annoyed at Dany constantly but then I also think it must have been really annoying for her to sit around and watch all these guys praising the men and the only other woman being praised (arya) wasn't even in the room so I could see how Dany would be irritated. She is the Queen and getting NO attention (though I get why - in this instance - she wouldn't but knowing who Jon really is is probably SUPER pissing her off when he's praised because she sees him as a threat).

After watching Episode 4 I can say Dany is starting to annoy me now. Bronn turning up and being a total ars* to Tyrion and Jamie means he's probably going to get done in by one of them. I can't see Tyrion making good on the Highgarden promise anyway.

Also, who thinks Jamie is going back to kill Cersei and not save her?

I knew Bronn probably wouldn't kill Jamie or Tyrion even if it's just because he was a sell sword that would go with whomever gave him a better price but I did want to think it was because they were at least KIND OF friends (so was a bit gutted to find out that it literally was just because he was a sell-sword). I don't think Bronn will be killed by one of them and I can't necessarily see Tyrion necessarily being able to make good on his promise but it's almost too early to say. He can only make good on his promise if Cersei loses and DANY wins (and isn't killed by Varies)

I can't decide if I think Jamie is going back to kill Cersei ORRR if he's going back just to die with her. I think it's the former (even if it means he'll die in the process), but could be the former. He might be there to kill Cersei and the gold company/Euron to "liberate" kinds landing even if it means he'll die trying (or maybe he's going back for Euron to kill just him? There are a lot of ways this could play out..

Jamie did say he wanted to die in the arms of the woman he loved....but it might be that he kills her knowing the mountain or whomever will kill him as well so he'll pretty much die with her. I think it'd be great to see Cersei die at the hands of her brother but it;s slightly predictable so maybe not as likely (and I do think it'd be more fulfilling to have it be Tyrion who kills her but I'm not sure he has that in him even though he doesn't particularly like her).

And Jon sent Ghost back to the North.  We love Ghost.

Don't even get me started about that. I was FUMING. He didn't even say goodbye to Ghost!!!? Like WHO DOES THAT DO THEIR PUPPER?! At least Tormund will look after Ghost! It just seemed like Jon had virtually no connection to Ghost at all...Like now that he is lord of the dragons, he doesn't need his trusty wolf anymore.

And we love the second dead dragon.

I think Cersei might kill Euron.

Was sad about the 2nd dead dragon...maybe he'll somehow survive though....but probably not....Theory at work though is that maybe there are MORE dragons! When they flew off for a long time before returning, perhaps they flew off to be with more dragons and there are actually more dragons out there and THAT is what Euron looks terrified of...?

Also, I think Euron is more likely to kill Cersei than the other way around. They are both using each other but who is going to off the other one first? The reason i say Euron is more likely to kill Cersei is because Euron has the stronger army at the moment with his fleet.
My, how time flies....

There is a theory that Gentry will make some sort of armour for the dragon.  So in the clip for next week you see Euron hear the dragon, look up, and is horrified.  Why would he be horrified - he knows he has the ability to kill the dragon.  So, maybe it is an armour wearing dragon?

When Tyrian had a chat with the slimy fella who is Ceisei's hand, and then addressed Cersei directly, he mentions the child she is carrying. Cersei had only just told Euron that she was preggies with his child. So if Euron has a brain cell he will work out that the only way Tyrion could know that she was preggies, was he found out before Euron got friendly with Cersei - therefore the baby is Jamie's.

I want Sansa to kill Cersei.  Actually, I want Cersei to kill Danny - Danny is getting annoying now. 

I like Messandie from Narth telling her to burn them all. 

I think Bron would actually kill Jamie and Tyrion.

Jon seems to be sidelined completely.  He just stands around being moody.

I reckon Jamie will kill Cersei and himself in a sort of murder/suicide.  He knows what she is, and he thinks he is like that too.  And I think he is not going to want another child of theirs being born.  I mean, their union produced Joffrey!

Also, Cersei had ample opportunity to kill Tyrian - more than once.  I wonder if the fact that he is her brother does mean a tiny something t the back of her evil mind?

Correction - I want Sansa to kill Danny.

And, what about Arya saying she doesn't intend to return to the Hound?  Obviously the Hound has to take out the Mountain, or die trying. 

Maybe Arya will go and living in that creepy place with the Faceless Men?

There is a theory that Gentry will make some sort of armour for the dragon.  So in the clip for next week you see Euron hear the dragon, look up, and is horrified.  Why would he be horrified - he knows he has the ability to kill the dragon.  So, maybe it is an armour wearing dragon?

Unless there are just SO many more dragons! I think Gendry making armour for the dragon would just be time consuming and less practical. Did something hint to this happening or is it just because he's a blacksmith? Agree that it has to be something more than just the dragon though because Euron knows he can kill a dragon pretty easily but he did look scared shitless..

When Tyrian had a chat with the slimy fella who is Ceisei's hand, and then addressed Cersei directly, he mentions the child she is carrying. Cersei had only just told Euron that she was preggies with his child. So if Euron has a brain cell he will work out that the only way Tyrion could know that she was preggies, was he found out before Euron got friendly with Cersei - therefore the baby is Jamie's.

Well you hope but then as they said, word travels fast so it's likely he might just believe that words gotten out/they've spread the word. I did think it was ballsy what Tyrion did as he left himself wide out in the open and said things that was VERY likely just to piss Cersei off....I thought that was a bold move for all of them...Cersei has no morals. There is nothing to say she would agree to speak without unfairly killing any of them.

I want Sansa to kill Cersei.  Actually, I want Cersei to kill Danny - Danny is getting annoying now. 

I feel like the majority of ways Cersei could die would just be so anticlimactic for somebody so evil that has pulled so many strings over the last 8 years. They really need an epic and fulfilling death for her and I don't see Sansa or Danny (or even her brothers) bringing that type of fulfilling end... But just because I can't imagine it doesn't mean it can't be done!

I like Messandie from Narth telling her to burn them all. 

YES! My husband was like "what'd she just say??" and I was like "she basically just told them to light alllll this sh*t up!"

I think Bron would actually kill Jamie and Tyrion.

I don't like to think he would....but then....He is a sell sword at the end of the day...Jamie: maybe. But Tyrion I just couldn't see happening until this episode. I think if he were to kill ONE of them, it would be Jamie.

Jon seems to be sidelined completely.  He just stands around being moody.

Yes...he's boring me completely at the moment. Just being a bit moody

I reckon Jamie will kill Cersei and himself in a sort of murder/suicide.  He knows what she is, and he thinks he is like that too.  And I think he is not going to want another child of theirs being born.  I mean, their union produced Joffrey

Yeah I think he's under no delusion that they are "good people". I think he knows they are cruel and even though he's a reformed person and has really had a massive character development through his journey, he feels that deep down he's not really changed as he might go back to doing whatever Cersei said again but he KNOWS the chaos he's helped cause. Can definitely agree that it's a strong possibility he's gone to murder/suicide the situation.

Also, Cersei had ample opportunity to kill Tyrian - more than once.  I wonder if the fact that he is her brother does mean a tiny something t the back of her evil mind?

I don't..I think she honestly just wants to make him suffer and the way to do it is to keep him alive to watch as she ruins everything he cares about. I think maybe she was keeping him alive before because of the fact that Jamie was protective of him and she loves(loved?) Jamie, but now she gives no *bleep*s beyond just wanting him to be alive to watch her destroy everything she thinks she's going to get a chance to. Also, she wants him to die in a very personal way but she is also impulsive with anger issues so surprised she didn't just kill him on the spot when he was out in the open.

I still think Varies is going to put wheels in motion (probably with Sansa) to start a coup to take out both women. But George RR Martin does tend to LOVE strong female characters so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't as straight forward as take out the "Queens" and replace them both with a King. As Varies said though, Jon could be the king that keeps the North from pulling a Brexit situation.
My, how time flies....

Sponsored Links